We have qualified engineering team to answer your technical questions. Usually, you as a customer will need to give us the engineering drawing so that we can do a proper quotation, however you can also give us a sketch and we will try to come back with an estimation for your budgeting purpose. Whichever option you opt for, we will try our best to answer you in a timely manner.
About us:We are a Plastic Injection and Tool (mould) Making Company with over 20years experience in the industry. Our injection factory currently employed about 50 staffs and mould factory another 50 staffs. Our factory right now installed with injection machines range from 100tonnes to 3500tonnes clamping force machine suitable for small components to large part production, as well as with small and large CNC /wire cutting/EDM/drilling and many more machines. We serve clients from various industry e. g. Automotive/beverages/municipality/hospital/housing/logistic and etc. We always treat our clients requirements a top priority and endeavour to satisfy our customers' expectation, Customer Satisfaction is always our main target. We hope to have you with us very soon and let us try hard to find you a great solution.Our strength:
1) Design product and mould with analysis to meet your requirements.
2) Prototyping service, a quick marketing tool so that customer can do their marketing services while mould is in progress.
3) Standard mould base and components so that maintenance can be carried out quickly,easily, and cost effectively.
4) Effective and fluent english speaking representative.
Placing orders step by step in general:
1) Consult with our friendly staff Mr. Hoo for your requirements. He will guide you step by step personally.
2) Engineering drawing is required for proper quotation. ( otherwise, please consult Mr. Hoo)
3) Expect a quotation within 48hours when all details are compiled.
4) Mould enginnering drawing will be ready within 1 week after quotation approval.
5) Our payment term is 50% deposit with order and balance after mould trial approval but before delivery.
6) Mould making in progress usually 4~10 weeks depending the design of the mould.
7) Inform customer to witness the first mould trial and inspection before delivery.
8) All ok before shipping in a robust packaging for ocean container shipping.